Ewa has more than a decade of experience as a genealogist and historical researcher. She is also an expert personal guide for travel in Poland and Central Europe. As a graduate of the University of Wrocław in history and the history of art, Ewa is adept at a wide range of archival and library research.
In addition to research for genealogy clients, Ewa has conducted research for the Foundation of Preservation of Jewish Heritage in Poland (FODZ), and the Wrocław Provincial Monuments Conservator.
Ewa is fluent in Polish, German, English, Latin, and Russian. She is particularly experienced at finding church, civil, court, and property records in those languages.
Her expertise includes:
- Finding birth, marriage, death records not available online
- Locating civil, legal, and property records
- Translating Jewish, Polish, German, Latin, and Russian records
- Discovering rare resources in areas where records were destroyed
- Exploring new avenues and resources for brick-wall ancestors
- Recommending resources in German and Polish for your continuing research
- Compiling family histories for the non-genealogist
Ewa is knowledgable guide in the culture, history, art and architecture of Poland, Germany, and Central Europe. She especially enjoys guiding clients on private tours to their ancestral villages in Poland and eastern Europe.